WHAT DOES A PERFECT AFTERNOON LOOK LIKE FOR YOU???
I think mine would look something like this...
* yummy salad from my favorite little italian spot with a glass of vino
* off to an afternoon matinee of something funny or romantic with my hubby...eating lots of popcorn with gobs of butter and that yummy sprinkle cheese (so unhealthy...but OH SOOOO GOOD!)
* grab a nice, warm cup of coffee and take a walk with my camera in tow
* home to do a little painting or creating of some sort
* then of course spending time with the kiddlies...laughing and dancing in the kitchen!!
i would love to hear all about yours....
thought i would share some shots of this past weekend...santa brought me a new camera for christmas that i am certain does all kinds of fun stuff...right now i am just pointing and shooting...this is what i got
(my word of 2010...NURTURE!!)
(my crazy little monkey doing cartwheels down the burm)
(my girls....two of the three anyway. the other decided to stay home with nonna and papa and go to her first highschool party!!)
(seriously...one of THEE most amazing sunsets i have ever seen in carp. - stunning and it only kept getting better)
(same sunset...look at the clouds!)
(here comes the crazy rain and wind)
(angry, angry ocean...some monsterous waves)
(lots and lots of rain)
hope you are all having a fabulous wednesday!!! loves and hugs comin at ya!!