Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SAY WHAAAAAAAT WEDNESDAY??



Whoo hoo! You know what Wednesday means.........

Time for SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAT WEDNESDAY???

Today I would love to hear all about this....

WHAT IS ONE GUILTY PLEASURE YOU ARE EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT?

The sad fact for me is... i have more than one!!
But this is the one I don't admit to very often.
I still will watch "The Real World" on MTV.
Yes I know, I am in my late 30's... but yes, MTV is still a part of my life!! Not sure I am ever going to REALLY grow up!!!

So...tell me, tell me...what's yours??? Would love to hear!!! xxoo

7 comments:

  1. Oh my stars...Kolleen amor I have soo many guilty pleasures...I love old tiny dolls, tattered doesn't matter, I collect them and look at them and think...I am gonna be 42 and still playin with my dollies :) and I have a huge fondness for buying (collecting) art supplies that I have NO idea how to use lol but I do with the hopes that one day...well you get the idea :) That was embarassing to share because my friends say...wow you are so creative...look at all these neat artsy things you have...if they only knew :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. House Wives of ORANGE COUNTY! WOO HOO!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yes, I too have several, but here is one I will admit to. My husband works on Monday nights, so I often indulge in watching the Bachelor, which on a rational level I think is utterly ridiculous and decadent and totally removed from real life, not to mention the bevy of catty females at each other's throats. But the fact is that he (hubby) won't tolerate it even for 1 minute, so while the cat's away..... (why do I do this???)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I had a TV, I would not make plans for (Wednesday?) because America's Next Top Model was on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....hate to admit it but I love the music my kids listen to, like "boys like girls", "greenday", "Blackeyed peas" and alternative rock music! I guess I won't grow up either!LOL!
    .... also wanted to let you know I have a little something for you, come to my blog! :D Patti

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....