there was a night back on December 30, 2008 (and yes...i meant to type an 8!!) that i had a couple of hours to myself since my hubby took the kids to the movies.
so i snuggled in with a yummy glass of merlot and began to type....i didn't really have an agenda but this is what it turned into.
i began to write things that i love or have loved in my life.
initially i thought "well i will write 100"...then it turned to 150...and before you know it i had written down 207 and i continue to add to this list.
it was so much fun and made my heart GIGGLE!
so i tempt you to do this...and for some reason i did it in 3rd person...not sure why!! so here are a few i wanted to share...
THINGS THAT KOLLEEN LOVES...THAT MAKE HER HEART GIGGLE!
* A REALLY GREAT HUG
* HAVING COFFEE WITH HER MOM
* DANCING ON HER GRANDMA JULIE'S FEET WHEN SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL IN THE KITCHEN TO POLKA MUSIC.
* WATCHING A NEW MOM HOLD HER BRAND NEW BABY IN HER ARMS
* RIDING HER BICYCLE THROUGH PUDDLES OF RAIN AND PULLING HER KNEES UP SO HER PANTS WOULDN'T GET WET
* HAVING MOVED TO PHOENIX, AZ AT 24 NOT KNOWING A SINGLE SOUL.
* OPEN MINDED PEOPLE
* BEING A STEP MOM - SHE FINDS IT CHALLENING BUT REWARDING ALL IN THE SAME BREATH
* BEING RAISED IN A SMALL TOWN IN ILLINOIS
* HOLDING HANDS ON THE BEACH WITH HER HUSBAND
* HOLDING HANDS ANYTIME WITH HER HUSBAND
okay...you get the idea so i will quit boring you!
SO DO IT!
IT'S GOOD FOR THE SOUL...I PROMISE YOU!!!
HAPPY SUNDAY BLOG LOVES! XXOO