Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear Scott

yesterday was your birthday and i am clearly a day late on this post. i hope you had a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true. i cannot begin to tell you how much i love you and how many of my wishes YOU have made come true. the safety i feel in our relationship has given me room to find myself again. you love me unconditionally...you love ALL of me and i don't know that i will ever be able to thank you for all that you give to me! you are an amazing husband, father, friend...person. you make me want to be a better person and i know i AM better for having you in my life. i feel like the luckiest girl in the world having you walk next to me on my journeys. i love you and hope we celebrate TONS more birthdays together!!! you are my everything papa!!! xxooxxoo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kolleen,
    The love you have for your darling hubby is so precious! I love this photo, you look so young and tiny in his arms, just the way it should be!
    I told Giovanna that you might want her to do an illustration/fashion design for you too! It is so much fun to celebrate our beauty, both inside and out!! Take care my dear friend, hold on tight to that man, never let him go!
    MUAH!!
    Kelly
    http://kellyberkeydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspirational love...the world needs more of it! happy birthday, lucky man! would love to meet you someday. you add sparkle to your lovely lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a wonderful picture k...scott is so very handsome. i think you are both blessed to have one another...
    much love to you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely - not everyone that feels this way articulates it so well - I love that you are saying it outloud for the whole world to hear. It's an inspiration for all of us!! Love to you and love the Sarah McLachlan song too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kolleen,
    Your words touched my heart; it's so beautiful to see two people loving each other and sharing a life together. I'm so very happy for you both my dear! I wish you guys all the best!
    Oh darling, I just read your lovely comment about the idea of me making an illutration for Kelly, thank you so much! I'd be more than happy to make you an illustration as well! I love the idea!! So just send me an email: giovanna.fashiondesign@gmail.com and I'll give you more details :)
    You're a sweetheart!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you have such a wonderful guy to walk with you. happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....