Monday, September 6, 2010

....monday music inspiration

last night i was fortunate enough
to sit here....
with my love next to me,
red wine in hand,
amongst nature's beauty,
listening to this amazing talent.
if you haven't already,
do yourself a favor and check out his latest EP.

this song was one of my favorites
that he sang last night.
you could have heard a pin drop....
it was a "moment"!




i was also fortunate enough
to see this fabulous man
take the stage following Ray....
it was an absolutely, positively
wonderful night!
(they are touring together....and i would
say are a MUST see if they are coming your way!)




I felt as if i sat in my heaven on earth
for about 4 hours last night....

i hope you are all having a wonderful weekend
happy happy monday
and enjoy this special holiday!

11 comments:

  1. I just love him. I saw him live once and was mesmerized the entire time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you - what an awesome show - I have goosebumps listening (and thinking of the 2 of you together!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool! i just wrote down his name because i was blow away by his song "truly, madly, deeply".. something my hubby says when i ask him how much he loves me! lol.
    glad you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koleen that is great! Sounds like you are having one fabulous weekend!! I will have to check out his music.....Wow! must have been an incredible show!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky girl, two of my favorites! They're coming to Portland this Saturday but it's sold out. :( Happy Monday!

    ♥Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. You LUCKY, LUCKY Girl!!!! I've loved Ray for a long time, would so love to see him in concert! Thanks for posting that song I will absolutely have to add it to my playlist!

    Just loving all your recent posts that I am catching up on this morning. Thanks for the uplifting inspiration!!!

    XOXO~ Krista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful music! Exactly the style I love to listen! I love his voice too. Thanks for sharing my dear friend!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a magical soothing voice...
    I can ONLY IMAGINE how amazing
    it must have been live w/ your
    love and your wine and the energy!

    Sweet sweet sweet
    like a lullaby
    Mmmm. . .

    Thanks for sharing!

    Loves n Hugs,
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kolleen, nothin' beats live music! How wonderful to enjoy some great music, a beautiful night, and talented musicians with the one you love! I'm looking forward to checking out these artists, and your playlist as well! What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they just past through my village on their way to california and i wanted to go oh so bad, but family duties came first.
    i am so happy you were able to sit with your honey and enjoy the wonderfulness of those two musicians. i love them both.

    and i love you.


    xoxo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a talent- i would love to see him live!!

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....