Monday, February 15, 2010

MONDAY MUSIC INSPIRATION

I HAVE MAD LOVE FOR THIS SEXY BLUE EYED MAN

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAUSE MY PLAYLIST BEFORE PLAYING!

Okay I have had a mad crush on Joshua Radin for years...i chose this song because i felt it appropriate for the day after LOVE DAY...he is such a talent....one that I feel is very much so underrated.

There is a lyric in this song that i can relate to 100% in regard to the relationship i share with my amazing husband.
i know he was the one i was always waiting for.
i know he is the reason i went through all the hardships of my first marriage.
i know God was preparing me for what was to come in this partnership i now share.
i know i am SO fortunate to be married to my best friend and someone... as Joshua so eloquently put....

"You looked right through me
When there was no one else
I sat beside you and became myself
Today... "

my husband brought me to me....and i cannot put into words what that means.

i guess i am feeling extra loved today and wanted to share it with all of you!!

xoxox happy happy Monday

7 comments:

  1. Kolleen - thanks for sharing your LOVE and introducing me to this (cute!) singer. Your post reminded me of a quote I read yesterday: "You began to be irreplaceable to me long before I had ever heard of you" (Roger Sale) I think it fits - So glad you have found your SOULMATE! He's a lucky guy and I'm sure he knows it!!! Love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kolleen
    that is beautiful.
    i know how much you love your scotty.
    i also know that you are going to miss him for a few days.
    hang in there girlfriend.
    i am having anxiety over my upcoming adventure WITHOUT you.
    you gave me peace and comfort and familiarity.
    thank you for that.
    i love you tons.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song! Love is the best feeling!!
    Have an awesome day!
    Xoxo
    Giovanna
    ❉ ✿ ✿ ❉
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great song- I love Joshua Radin and never heard this song OR saw how cute he is! I'm happy for you with your husband- you are too cute together! I understand what you mean about going through what you did with your first husband- there is so much to be grateful for. Much love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog!
    Cute Husband!
    Cute art!
    a fun place to be...glad I stopped by and got to know you a bit!
    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...
    Stop in when you can...Love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! I love Josh. Listen to his music all the time. Have you heard the "vegetable car" song? super cute!
    I'm so happy that you are so loved, you so deserve it!!
    Hugs my friend,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....