Friday, January 2, 2009

RESOLUTIONS...TO MAKE, OR NOT TO MAKE

That is the question?!?! I guess I feel like if you need a time to wait for a certain time to set goals for yourself that is kinda silly. I think we should always be striving to do better, to be better. It should be a daily conscience. I know for me I try to be aware daily on becoming better or trying to handle a situation differently. Life is a lesson every single day to be learned...or i guess for some not to be learned. I know for me I am trying to live a more authentic life. I'm trying to figure out what makes me tick and what my passions are. Sometimes life really can get in the way of that because we all have responsibilities that should take precedence. So no resolutions for me per say since I am going to try to live with resolutions on a daily basis and they may change from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart love notes....