Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THE CURE OR THE DISEASE

How do the lyrics go to that great Coldplay song....Am i part of the cure or am I part of the disease?? I don't know about anyone else, but i certainly hope that I am part of the cure. I found myself thinking about all kinds of ways today that I can help the cure and not hurt it. There is so much we can do to make things better on a day to day basis. I think first and foremost is our attitude and the face we choose to put on each morning before we even climb out from under the covers and up to face the daylight. We should try our best to put on that face that says "this is my day to do with what i will...I can either live it to the fullest in a positive light or not." It's actually that simple. Even though (at least for me) it doesn't always feel that way. It seems alot more gray than that - not so black and white. I feel currents of change happening within me that I haven't felt before. It is strange and I am not sure what to make of it. I am starting to feel tugs to attempt certain things in my life that I wouldn't have dreamt of attempting before. I feel a pull to express myself creatively and branch out more to those souls who are in search and have a desire to authentically surrender to life and to simply be a part of the cure. I certainly hope I am getting better in that as I feel these changes occurring within me. I hope there are more that feel these currents in their life to live a better life and to do more for others and the environments around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart love notes....