Sunday, January 4, 2009

MUSIC IS MY THERAPY

I don't know about anyone else...but I have learned in my 36 years that music is my true therapy. Have you ever noticed how you can be down and out and then turn on one of your favorite songs and your mood instantly will shift?? It is amazing to me what music can do for the soul. I probably drive my husband and kids crazy with the fact that I have music on nearly 24-7...or at least during my waking hours! I go through phases of the type of music I listen to...but find that I am pretty versatile. I am very grateful that Kings of Leon are finally getting the credit they deserve. They are one of my favorites and I am highly addicted to their album "Only By The Night". It's a great listen - there is not one bad song on there so there will be no need to skip from track to track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart love notes....