Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA

Today is my grandma's birthday even though she is no longer with us - I still feel the need to express my birthday wishes to her. She was an amazing soul who I was lucky enough to call "Grandma"! She truly is one of my heroes. She is one of those rare women who touch lives in such a delicate fashion...it is so simply done by her. She never speaks a harsh word about anyone which I think can be a pretty tough thing to manage at times! I aim to be more like her and hope I am making her proud. She's one of my heroes and I didn't tell her that when I had a chance because I think I may have been too young or maybe too timid to say so. So my advice today is to express to others how you feel....let them know the goodness they sprinkle onto your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart love notes....