Thursday, July 30, 2009

maybe...

photo: mom & dad's backyard. it is so beautiful. this photo was taken right after we had a rainstorm pass through. i snapped it while my mom and i were sitting down on the dock talking and having an ice cold beer!! it was quite peaceful...and so great having my mama to myself for a bit!

i have been very blessed in my life in countless ways...but one of THEE most significant is with an amazing, honest, non judgmental, loving, loyal mom....and this list could go on and on. I sat with her and shared my excitement for my upcoming journey in October for the Be Present Retreats. I shared with her my fears and anxieties and joys and gratefulness for being able to be a part of what i know is going to be an amazing, unforgettable experience. She said "I'm excited for you and proud of you for being courageous enough to go!"

She also gave me a list of "Maybe's" and I thought I would share one with my blogger friends!

"MAYBE...THE HAPPIEST OF PEOPLE DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING; THEY JUST MAKE THE MOST OF EVERYTHING THAT COMES ALONG THEIR WAY."

6 comments:

  1. K I see that the wise daughter has a wise mother.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- what an amazing view to share with a wonderful mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your mom's wisdom. My mom passed away almost 5 yrs. ago. She was my best friend. Hold your mom tight! I can't wait to experience UNEARTH with you! I KNOW you are going to have so much to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing, this could make others to know about it.

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....