Tuesday, October 13, 2009

can you say...S T R E S S E D!!

i swear this is what i look like!!! dealing with my 4 kiddlies and their schedules, hubby out of town on business all week and trying to get ready and packed to leave for Be Present Retreats tomorrow!! Breathe...breathe...breathe...that is what i keep telling myself!!
or try to find some Peace...this is a painting i did that is hanging on the door to my girls' bedroom.
hope you are all having a peaceful...NONstressful, NOT pulling your hair out of your head... type of day!! xoxoxox



5 comments:

  1. Hang in there dear...once you are on the plane...you can take a deep breath, turn on your ipod and sleep all the way to Portland! (unless you're too excited to sleep like me!) see you tomorrow! Oh my goodness I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep breathing and ENJOY the retreat!! You lucky one, you! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Funny- hopefully the be present retreat will be exactly what you need. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your painting! The picture of the cat is too funny :D
    Good luck with everything!!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking of you and the family today. you
    were a brite star girlie.

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....