BLISS this weekend...
* creating this painting while listening to Pandora on a very relaxing, beautiful Saturday afternoon...and...being really pleased with the final outcome...my sister REALLY wants her;
* hugs in the morning from my girls;
* great conversation over a couple beers with this lovely, amazing, inspring soul...i can never thank her enough for opening up my eyes to the creative path that was just waiting for me;
* spending time with really good friends while hanging out at the U2 concert...which was absolutely incredible...i might add! those boys can really put on a good show!! they are timeless;
* my baby losing yet another tooth...this time it is one of her two front teeth;
* another tooth fairy visit;
* cozy sweat pants, hair in a pony tail...letting the laundry wait. Hell, we all know it isn't going anywhere!!;
* all the yummy emails from my sisters who were at Be Present Retreats with me last weekend...sooooooo loving the love fest going on there;
* the company of my husband...my best friend.
so that kind of sums up what brought me "bliss" over this past weekend. What was blissful to you...please share.