Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its getting to be that time of Year



I'm not sure about anyone else out there...but boy and I getting spring fever!! We have had some gorgeous days here - 70's and sunny. Absolutely nothing to complain about!

I was inspired to draw this sweet girl because spring time always reminds me of when we would have Prom in my high school days (oh so long ago)!! Do you all remember those days? Shopping for the dress, struggling on what we are going to do with our hair, worrying about not breaking curfew!! ;) I thought she turned out pretty cute and her pink hair was inspired by Frenchy in Grease. I would love some feedback!

Now...onto business. I need some advice on a fairly simplistic, economical way to make prints of her. I would love to surprise my nieces back in the midwest and send some to them. Any input would be truly appreciated!

Hope you all are having a happy hump day! Peace!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! First off thanks for commenting on my blog, it was nice to hear from someone new! Also, I have a tutorial on my blog about how to take pictures and prepare them for prints. Here is the link http://twistedfigures.blogspot.com/2008/11/making-prints-tutorial.html
    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun,
    Ya "Frenchy" is adorable. I do love the movie Grease. as for making prints of the pic. Mystele makes prints by scanning her picture then if it needs touching up she can do it in paintshop. Then she uses regular photo paper to print them out. She says it's easier and cheaper to do it that way.Ya could also go to a copier place for them to make prints but I would think that to be expensive.
    I hope that helped ya hun. Wishing ya a good night. Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....