WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR??? What do you dream for, hope for, pray for???
I wish for...and dream for...and hope for...and pray for:
i am just going to list a few....trust me, there are MANY more...
* good health for myself and all those around me
* laughter, love, dreams coming true for my children
* happiness for my husband...and some peace with regard to business
* goodness to shine down on my family & friends
Now a few of the scarier ones to actually write down and put out there into our universe...
* courage to open an etsy shop
* belief in my ideas and my ability to create
* the know how to bring my copyrighted idea into fruition
* less worry about what others may think of me...my art, my ideas, dreams, visions.
* educate myself further and gain much more understanding of my precious step-son Chandler and the ins and outs of autism.
* less fear about..................EVERYTHING!!
Those are just a few of my wishes....there will be more to come!! Right now...I wish for everyone to have a lovely holiday weekend and to spend it, simply as you wish!!
oh one more thing...wanted to briefly explain how my painting came about. She was born during my mom's visit over the last month when I read the sweet note she left for my youngest reciting "Star light, star bright". So she wants to remind us all...REMEMBER TO WISH!! xoxoxoxo