Thursday, April 16, 2009

*8Things



i am officially on board with trying to be a part of 8 things at Magpie Girl. I like the idea of doing this every Thursday where she picks what 8 things we are choosing.

This weeks is *8Things: Songs for Spring
So here goes...

1. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
I love this song...love the groove to it! Love these lyrics

"Well open up your mind and see like me. Open up your plans and damn you're free. Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love. Listen to the music of the moment babay sing with me. We're just one big family. And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

2. Society by Eddie Vedder

If you have a second watch and read these lyrics...all are good!

3. Miracle Drug by U2

Freedom has a scent...Like the top of a new born baby's head. How true is that lyric for any of you lucky enough to smell the sweet scent of a newborn baby's head! I know it always seems to make me want another!

4. They Bring Me To You by Joshua Radin

It's all about the first night and last, some people say well I love you so much more tonight, more than yesterday. I love him!!! Check him out everybody - great singer/songwriter

5. Viva la Vida by Coldplay

6. You Are The Best Thing by Ray Lamontagne

Sexy, groovy, soulful - gotta love him!!
And Baby, the way you move me its crazy.it’s like, you see right through me, you make it easier,You please me and you don’t even have to try.

7. Nobody Knows Me At All by The Weepies

I simply think we can all relate to this song at some time or another in our lives.

8. Boy With A Coin by Iron & Wine

So that concludes my 8 - good stuff (I think)! I am an avid MUSIC LOVER!!! Have to have it on nearly all of my waking hours...it is like therapy for me!

If you want to join in - check out Magpie Girl. I would love to hear any one's *8Things they may want to share too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart love notes....