Friday, June 15, 2012

...photo glimpses

DECIDING...

WINNING...

SMILING...

RELAXING...


WAITING...

EMBRACING...


LAUNCHING...


BONDING...


CREATING...


LOVING...


RELEASING...


SHINING...

(all pics taken with my phone!)

i hope all of you have been smiling and drinking
in your life's precious moments!

please check out this month's 
BEAUTI-FULL publication of SPROUT magazine ... 
with stories and artwork all about JOY!!!

(I AM HONORED TO BE A PART OF IT...
sharing all about the JOYS of my sweet son Chandler!!!)

happy weekend to all!

peaceandlove,
kolleen

6 comments:

  1. You are shinning and sparkly my friebs. My heart sings with joy watching your living your big beautiful life. So... dancing with joy watching it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome images
    awesome life
    awesome joy

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have got a pile of joy here, my friend.
    love you. happy weekendxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like your life has been FULL my dear! sending you lots of love & smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post...thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more..blessings from holland

    ReplyDelete

i heart love notes....